The pace of change is accelerating. Passenger expectations are rising. Public agency funds and resources are limited. Transdev Canada helps meet these challenges! We deliver quality, efficiency and innovative approaches to help clients achieve their vision for mobility. Passionate, committed, efficient and partners, our 2700 employees and 1800 vehicles are progressing in a country where mobility always allows to go further. Between school buses, transit and NEMTS Transdev is a major player in passengers transportation in Canada. Are you dreaming of a job that drives you forward Join our teams now, benefit from and exceptional environment, and express your talent?
SOMMAIRE DE POSTE
As a member of the management team, the Legal Counsel will report directly to the CEO. He/she will primarily act as a strategic advisor, partnering with the business to provide legal advice and guidance to the organization and its internal clients on all aspects of the business.
- With the assistance of other members of the team, provide legal and strategic advice in all aspects of Transdev’s business, especially with respect to public contracts, commercial/contractual agreements, strategic partnerships, corporate governance and ethics, litigation matters, employment and labor issues, as well as real estate, environmental and other regulatory and compliance matters;
- Write, review and negotiate various commercial contracts and strategic agreements such as government contracts, partnership agreements, leases, contracts with suppliers, engineering and construction contracts associated with the public transportation business;
- Select and manage relationship with outside counsel and third-party service providers when necessary;
- Serve as a trusted advisor and member of Canada’s management team;
- Perform any other related duties as necessary.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in law;
- Member in good standing of the Barreau du Québec;
- Possess 5 to 8 convincing years of experience within a growing organization;
- Expertise within the transportation industry would be considered a strong asset;
- Strong business acumen;
- Excellent skills for collaboration;
- Strong ability to influence and act as a strategic advisor to Transdev Canada’s management team;
- Open minded type of leader showing convincing capacity to adapt;
- Strong planning and organization skills facilitating working on several files in parallel;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (written and Spoken);
- Result-oriented and autonomous;
Associé | Partner
recrutement & conseils
T 514.448.0554 #722