Reporting to the Vice-President, Treasury, the Director will oversee Gildan’s Treasury operations globally. The person will play an active role in forecasting and managing daily cash requirements, overseeing hedging operations, maintaining relationships with various capital providers and ensuring proper controls are in place.
1.1 Main tasks
- Manage corporate treasury operations, including cash management activities and credit facility draws/reimbursements.
- Develop and manage cash flow forecasting globally.
- Optimize the consolidated cash position working closely with the tax and legal groups.
- Manage the issuance of letters of credit, performance bonds and guarantees.
- Analyze, recommend, implement and grow working capital initiative with regards receivable and supply chain finance program.
- Monitor currency movements in order to recommend and implement hedging strategies.
- Analyze and recommend debt financing, share buyback and other capital structure strategies.
- Maintain relationships with various capital providers and financial intermediaries, including banks and hedging trading desks.
- Manage covenant compliance disclosure reporting.
- Develop and implement departmental policies and internal controls.
- Develop template and maintain derivatives agreement (ISDA) and company license renewal (LEI).
- Follow market regulation change and ensure proper adherence by the company.
- Manage and support Treasury Management System development.
- Provide variance analysis of debt, interest expense and bank charges.
- University Degree in finance or related field.
- Professional designation (CPA, CFA) will be considered an asset.
- 10+ years of corporate treasury experience.
- Extensive cash management and hedging experience within an organization with international operations.
- Strong communicator in English and French; fluency in Spanish would be an asset.
- Rigorous, structured and dependable.
- Strong inter-personal skills to build external relationships and manage a multi-location team.
- Performance driven, embraces challenge with determination and perseverance.
- Able to think through complex issues and propose creative solutions. Strong financial modeling skills.
POUR PLUS D’INFORMATIONS
Associée | Partner