As a leading operator and global integrator of mobility, Transdev gives passengers the freedom to move whenever and however
they choose. We are proud to provide 11 million passengers trips every day, in 20 countries, with efficient, easy to use and
environmentally friendly transportation services that connect people and communities.
Our approach is rooted in long-term partnerships with public authorities and businesses, and in the relentless pursuit of the safest,
best quality and most innovative mobility solutions. Passionate, committed, efficient and partners, our 83,000 employees live in a
world where mobility allows us to go further.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the VP Strategy, Business Development and Communications, you will be responsible for directing Transdev’s strategic
communications. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development of a strategic communications roadmap for Transdev, including the implementation of our
communication strategy for our expansion to Western Canada.
- Take ownership of the execution of the external and internal communications activities.
- Assume the management and delivery of communication activities for internal stakeholders, including the CEO and HR Team.
- Liaise with the Group (Paris HQ) and other international cross functional teams within the Transdev Community.
- Manage the Canadian communications community through a dotted line relationship and support cohesion between
business lines’ strategies.
- Supervise, support, and provide feedback to two direct reports (i.e.: Senior Communications Advisor and the
- Develop and support internal and external communication strategies that promote, enhance and protect Transdev’s brand
reputation and culture.
- Build and execute strategic communication tools to support the Business Development and M&A activity.
- Be an internal expert on engaging employees, senior leaders and business partners with communication plans.
- Raise awareness of the Communication teams’ mandates, processes and service to the business.
- Develop and monitor the communications budget within the Strategy department.
- Collaborate with external agencies to support our team and growing activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, political science, public relations or related field.
- Graduate or master’s degree in communications or related field, an asset.
- 5-8 years of experience in communications.
- 2-3 years of experience as a communications Manager.
- Previous experience working abroad and for a multinational company, is an asset.
- Previous experience working in agency is an asset.
- Member of the Canadian Public Relations Society, International Association of Business Communications or similar
- Strong corporate communication background and expertise.
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Strong emotional awareness.
- Exceptional strategic thinking skills and proactivity.
- Strong project management skills & demonstrated ability to oversee and lead communications projects from conception to
- Extra-curricular activities, an asset (e.g. associations, volunteering, community outreach).
Why work for Transdev Canada?
- Rewarding career with a growing company.
- Opportunity for advancements.
- Great company culture.
- We provide an essential service – this role will remain necessary throughout the pandemic.
- Transdev Canada is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a
disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an
Associé | Partner
T 514.448.0554 #722