Directeur(trice), Rémunération Globale
As a leading operator and global integrator of mobility, Transdev gives passengers the freedom to move whenever and however they choose. We are proud to provide 11 million passengers trips every day, in 20 countries, with efficient, easy to use and environmentally friendly transportation services that connect people and communities. Our approach is rooted in long-term partnerships with public authorities and businesses, and in the relentless pursuit of the safest, best quality and most innovative mobility solutions. Passionate, committed, efficient and partners, our 83,000 employees live in a world where mobility allows us to go further.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Vice-President, Talent and Culture, you will be a key player in achieving Transdev’s business objectives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the organization’s annual compensation review process for domestic and international employees (Expats, LMIA, VIEs, etc.) working collaboratively with local and international collaborators.
- Enhance our multi-level total compensation benchmark program and implement nation-wide grading program.
- Conduct job analyses and evaluations to ensure all compensation packages are in conformity with provincial and national laws, policies and procedures.
- Review, harmonize and redesign, when necessary, the compensation and benefits program as part of acquisition mandates.
- Advise on the compensation and benefits budget in accordance with organizational goals and strategies.
- Recommend additions and/or changes to the total compensation and benefits packages to optimize employee experience, costs and value-add impact.
- Participate in negotiation of agreements with insurance carriers and financial institutions for administration of benefits programs.
- Ensure that required records and reports are maintained and issued.
- Provide data, periodic reports, audits and recommendations to internal stakeholders regarding global compensation.
- Work in partnership with Payroll Manager (newly created role) to provide support on inquiries and perform modifications to employees’ compensation.
- Coordinate communications with internal and external collaborators (e.g.: insurance and pension plan administrators, payroll services providers, etc.) to ensure alignment on all aspects related to total compensation.
- Provide technical backup to union negotiations on benefits matters.
Qualifications and Requirements
- University diploma in Accounting, Finance, Human Resources (or related field).
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a compensation and benefits capacity.
- 1-2 years of experience leading teams.
- Sound knowledge of financial and compensation policies, laws and regulation at a national level.
- Strong project management abilities (Capacity to lead national mandates).
- Strong bilingual (French and English) written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong record keeping skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to be resourceful, proactive and anticipate needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel and PowerPoint).
Why work with us?
- Rewarding career with a growing company.
- Opportunity for advancement and increased job scope depending on interests.
- Great company culture.
- Hybrid work model.
- Group insurance.
- Free indoor parking space.
- Kitchen space with free coffee and snacks.
- Individual training and career development.
- We provide an essential service – this role will remain necessary throughout the pandemic.
Transdev Canada is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
Associé | Partner